Art in Hospital (AIH) began as a community project for patients in 1994, and was subsequently registered as a charitable institution. Art in Hospital believes in the consoling and therapeutic power of art, and through group artistic creation in collaboration with artists, medical professionals and volunteers, we continue to serve the community by advancing the development of art in hospitals in Hong Kong, and to advocate love and charity.
AIH is seeking a Programme Officer to work with the team:
- to liaise with programme partners and to co-ordinate all matters relating to programmes;
- to execute and manage programmes’ contents such as workshops, exhibitions, trainings, etc.;
- to plan and monitor on programme budget;
- to pitch funding, write up proposal and programme report;
- to prepare printing materials such as publicity leaflet, brochure and follow up with designers on design and printing matters;
- to manage online publicity materials such as website, Facebook, Instagram, etc.; and
- to provide administrative support as required.
- Strong interest in art and community engagement;
- University degree or above, preferably in Arts, Cultural Management, or related disciplines;
- At least 1 year of solid experience in art field and project management or related field;
-Proficiency in P.C operations such as MS based application, Chinese Word Processing;
- Good design skill and knowledge in design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, etc. will be an advantage;
- Detail-minded and self-motivated;
- Strong communications and coordination skills; and
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Fringe benefits include rest days, annual leave, medical insurance and MPF.
Closing Date: 23 February 2024
Interested parties please submit your application with detailed CV, current salary and expected salary to email@example.com or by post to the Administration Officer,
Art in Hospital Ltd, L8-07, Jockey Club Creative Arts Center, 30 Pak Tin Street, Shek Kip Mei, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible. The review of applications will continue until post is filled.
All resumes and relevant information will be used strictly for recruitment purposes and will not be disclosed.
Enquiries : 2824 6138
Website : www.aih.org.hk